Mid-Peninsula High School Alumni Association Mission Statement
"The mission of the Mid-Peninsula High School Alumni Association is to create a lasting relationship and sense of community between the school and its alumni."
• Acknowledge and celebrate the achievements of Mid-Pen alumni
• Recognize the alumni legacy and impact on the school
• Involve alumni in community building events, alumni programs and reunions
• Elicit the participation and support of alumni to help further advance the school
Check out some of our Alumni Programs:
•Alumni Speaker Series: Alumni come to Mid-Pen to talk to students about their life after Mid-Pen including their college experiences, careers and goals for the future.
•Alumni in the News:This feature celebrates how Mid-Pen alumni are making positive impacts on their communities and following their passions.
•Alumni Mentor Program:This new program offers students the opportunity to speak with an alum who is currently working in the career field they're interested in pursuing. Mentors answer questions about their career path and share experiences about what it's like to work in the field.
•Reunions and Community Events: Be sure to update your information so we can keep you informed about upcoming reunions and special events!
•Alumni Facebook Page: Like us on Facebook and get updates on the latest Mid-Pen activities, Alumni news and share your favorite memories!
•Alumni Poll: We want to hear from you!!!! We'd like your suggestions for future Alumni events. Take the current Alumni Poll AND check back for new polls.
• MPHS College Map: Check out the great institutions where our alumni have gone to college!